Public Service Campaigns
The world's largest meeting of orthopaedic surgeons and allied health professionals share the latest information on orthopaedic treatments, advances and research.
The AAOS 2015 Annual Meeting will be held March 24 - 28, 2015 at the Venetian/Sands EXPO Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
For more details about this meeting, including information about hotel accomodations, visit Annual Meeting General Information.
Media are welcome to attend the AAOS Annual Meeting and we encourage advanced registration.
To obtain press credentials prior to the meeting, please submit the following by March 1, 2015:
- A business card certifying you are a member of the working press.
- Bylined sample of your work (clearly denoting a byline by the registrant) in English.
- A letter of assignment, if you are a freelancer.
- Contact information and signature form (page 3 of the Press Guidelines).
Please scan your completed media registration form along with a business card, bylined sample of your work, and/or a letter of assignment to firstname.lastname@example.org. After December 8th, you can fax materials to 847-268-9531.
Questions about this process can be directed to Pat Julitz at 847-384-4036.
Media can access online press kits including all clinical press releases, abstracts, highlights and hot topics, roundtable schedule and expert biographies for the 2014 Annual Meeting in New Orleans and past Annual Meetings.
- 2013 Annual Meeting – Chicago
- 2012 Annual Meeting – San Francisco
- 2011 Annual Meeting – San Diego
- 2010 Annual Meeting – New Orleans
- 2009 Annual Meeting – Las Vegas