Did you know 34 million of us are at risk for osteoporosis? So please, do what you can now before a walker becomes one of your must-have accessories.
- Do weight bearing exercise. For me, it's arm curls with jewelry.
- Get plenty of exercise. Bike, jog, walk a few laps around the red carpet.
- Get lots of calcium and vitamin D. Pour yourself a milk bath. Mug a cow. And drink plenty of lattes, decaf of course.
- Do not, I repeat do not, smoke or drink too much alcohol.
- Ask your orthopaedist about bone density tests.
- And above all, remember beauty is bone deep.
Download Press-Ready PDFs:
Download High-Resolution JPG: